E-commerce Project Coordinator – Full Time
We are hiring an experienced E-Commerce Project Coordinator to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Choko and Fast Eddie is a great opportunity and we want to meet you!
In this Project Coordinator role, you’ll be part of a busy clothing company and wearing many hats…literally. You’ll be writing copy, organizing product codes and photos for multiple websites, and working with our web team to coordinate marketing campaigns. If you enjoy variety and staying busy, don’t hesitate to apply.
SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
We are a growing, proud Canadian company looking for a Sales/Customer Service representative to join our team.
The right candidate must possess 3+ years of sales and customer service experience. They must have a positive can-do attitude and be excited about working in a fast-paced atmosphere.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a specific territory within Canada representing multiple brands for both inbound and outbound calls. This job will require the right candidate to take and enter orders from our customers, perform customer service duties, provide customer follow up as well as generate sales by making outbound calls to an existing customer base.
The job is located in Uxbridge, Ontario and will involve both in office responsibilities as well as road trips twice a year based on our seasonal product launches and COVID protocols. This is a great position for someone who enjoys and thrives in sales and is geared to achieve.
Skills must include:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications-especially Excel
- Strong sales skills
- Excels working in a team or individually
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Handle customer service inquiries and problem solve by providing solutions to the customer in a timely manner
- Identify and understand customer needs in order to recommend the appropriate products and sale opportunities
- Learn the software used by our sales team for order entry and order processing
- Updating customer data bases and information to serve your customers
- Confident email and phone manner with a strong command of English
- Using interpersonal and relationship building skills to identify needs and make product recommendations
- Work safely and in compliance with our policies and procedures
- Keep detailed notes of inbound and out bound calls and details for follow up and exploring
- Process orders, follow up orders and requests
- Provide details to other departments with regards to sales and marketing initiatives and product improvements and ideas
- Have strong product knowledge of product line and be able to answer any questions from customers