We work with teams, businesses, charities, special events & more
Screen Printing, Embroidery, Heat Transfer, Sublimated Shirts/Jackets/Hoodies, Spot Sublimation, Team Wear, Custom Artwork, Custom Manufactured Product
Our sales team is on hand to help with any questions you may have!
Contact us by phone 905-642-1010, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us at 19 Anderson Blvd, Uxbridge, ON, L9P 0C7.
Minimum orders can vary depending on finish and garment so it is always advised to contact us, however, we do have a general minimum standard:
- Embroidery – Same logo and size: a minimum combined order of 12 pieces.
- Silk screen – Same print, colours and size: a minimum combined order 100 pieces. (Lower quantities are possible, please contact us for further details)
- Heat Transfer – Same artwork, colours and size: a minimum order of 24 pieces is advised. (Lower quantities are available, please contact us for further details)
- Hats – Minimum combined order of 24 pieces.
- Sublimated/Spot sublimation – As mild or as wild as you like, we can sublimate Crew shirts, jackets, hoodies. Minimum order of 12 is required.
All logos, artwork and patterns are required in either an EPS, AI or Vector format; if however, you are not able to provide us art work in these formats please contact us for options.
If you require a rush and wish to receive these for a specific date please call to confirm. Standard completion time can take up to 3 weeks after approval of artwork.
If you do not have your own artwork, no problem! Our in house graphics team are on hand to create something new and exciting for you.
Fast Eddie Racewear designs, develops and manufactures all of our own product and has something to suit every budget. We also offer many different brands, including Gildan, M&O, Bella and Canvas, Anvil, Nike, Oakley and many more.
Size of artwork and logo can vary depending on print area and location on the garment. If you have specific measurements in mind please contact us to discuss options.
- Silk Screen – This is a printing technique used to transfer ink onto your garments. Each colour is a separate step and requires precision. Price is based on number of locations and how many colours are in the artwork.
- Embroidery – Your all time classic. Price varies depending on stitch count and size.
- Heat Transfer – Results from this method are crisp and clear. Your artwork is printed onto high quality digital paper and applied to your garment using a heat press. Price is determined by size of the transfer and not affected by number of colours.
- Sublimation – Think of this as a blank canvas. We can design these as mild or as wild as you like and then create the shirt. All artwork is included and pricing is determined by quantity ordered.
On all custom orders we require a 50% deposit before we are able to move forward with artwork or finishing of product. All artwork and embroidery is shown to you for approval before we move forward with your order, if you require changes we will keep working until you are completely satisfied. Once we have your go ahead you will be charged for the remaining balance upon completion and time of shipment.